Beyond Madness-Opening- Beyond Madness-Opening-

Wow Nova; Great job!!

This is really good, I like it. Your Animations where cool, although the walking could be a bit smother. I am impressed great job Nova.

Some other things are when the little demon things become there original colors the eyes where over top everything so it looked kind of bad. But other than that this is a really good movie that you out allot of hard work into and it shows.

Cactusjuice responds:

Thanks,I noticed that problem as well,actually.....I didn't put alot of effort into this,it was meant to be better but I got bored and rushed things,thanks again!

Domestic Violence Domestic Violence

It was good.

Ah yes David Draiman of Disturbed "Forsaken" off the Queen of the Damned Soundtrack (I love that move).

Well any way is was a good animation although it looked a lot like INA's style.
Also the first scene the guys arm looks weird, because it's backwards. Watch your perspective and anatomy.

Jason "Danthi" Whalley.

shady the ninja shady the ninja

I love it

I love your "31 seconds with a preloaded" I also love this one all thought I am not sure which one I love more.
Your art is really well done and your animation and movements are very smooth.
It also doesn't hurt that its anime style lol.
Well any way I love to see more for your movies.

Danthi

FLASHDADDY responds:

thank's for the review..

good to see that someone still appreciates the 31 seconds one, it was the firs loong movie i did. i should have the next episode fineshed soon, then i'll provably start something new, but similar.

The Reign ep 6 The Reign ep 6

Wow TESM

I loved it. I see some stuff that was fixed.
Like DocMoster said...thumb placement.
Well you keep on getting better and better with each ep.
You should be proud of this; you have made quite the improvement TESM.
Have a good Vacation.

TESM responds:

thanks a lot man, I really appreciate it... as I've said, I did many things here at 3 am!
I got a book on anatomy, and will draw, draw, draw until I think about ep 7, and thanks, I'll do some good sketches in New Mexico!

The Reign ep 4 The Reign ep 4

Nice

I really liked the fight animation, i thought that the animation was smooth and like BR said, i also like the FF themed battle. Nice work, i will have to look at your other Animations.
Nice work

TESM responds:

thank you very much! I try to do my best... but.. certain things... inflenced me at times... heh...

Priest Trilogy : trailer Priest Trilogy : trailer

Wow!!

I can defiantly see you put allot of work into this, the drawings are top notch. Great work
You have really impressed me with this. I would love to see more of this series. If you decide to (or do already) send updates via email. I would love to sign up for them.

Danthi64@hotmail.com

Thanks
Jason “Danthi” Whalley

Stryda responds:

Actually I havent thought of doing a mailing list. I didnt think too many people would be interested. This project got completely ignored in the art forum I tend to frequent. ~~;
If enough people send me emails about it I'll will definately let you guys know.
j0ssiah@msn.com

bite your rhymes bite your rhymes

Wonderful animation.

Well I loved this movie. I never even heard of the band until this music video. This is a really well done movie. Not much that I can say about this movie other than it rocks, and I will defiantly check out your other stuff.
Love to see more of your stuff on Newgrounds.
You have such a clean style, it's very destined. Where some of the effect made with Photoshop or another graphics editing program, or made entirely in flash? Oh wait I remember that you where testing the limits (or abilities) of flash, sorry I am not thinking...

Vermspiracy responds:

Well I did do the blurs in photoshop since I wanted some of the parts to be really fast, like the scene where Sol pounces on the guy and bites him, and where he's running in the alley.

Arrogancy: Chapter 4 Arrogancy: Chapter 4

Wow!!

From Watching the first Arrogancy I have seen your art improved so much, the voices I have gotten use to voices. The first Ep it was a little jarring because Arrogancy had such a strong southern accent (I thought, anyway). But I got use to that as I watched more of your series. Very Impressive work.

monster! part 2 monster! part 2

All right -Myopinions

hey, nice and short. I know how hard it is to do stop motion animation. I did a little when I went to a film school in the Gulf Islands, in Canada eh. Great Job, I can see that you have put a lot of work in to this. Keep it up. ;)

Myopinions responds:

hey thanks
yeh i think i finally found something im good at
part 3 is out!!!

Zelda: Link of Gold ep. 3 Zelda: Link of Gold ep. 3

It's getting better Eponick.

Wow your animation and art are improving, although the head looks a little square...nice how you animated the shield, instead of having it stationery during the walk, it's good to add in the little details, like that which makes a movie that much better.
Maybe you will have swaying hair ;) Well I would love to see ep#4 Great job Eponick, keep it up.